We design and build AWS cloud solutions that are scalable and secure, tailored to your specific business and technical needs.
We’ll get your migration done fast and done right.
And that’s just the beginning.
And that’s just the beginning.
DESIGN & BUILD
ELIMINATE TECH DEBT
We’ll help you pay down technical debt as you migrate, with minimal application rewrites and maximum return.
AUTOMATE WITH DEVOPS
We deploy to your new AWS cloud infrastructure with a CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure automation.
After migration, we make sure your cloud environment stays robust, secure and efficient.
THE AWS CLOUD MIGRATION EXPERTS
We’re experts in migrating businesses to the Amazon cloud and possess deep knowledge of AWS automation, autoscaling best practices and cost-optimization techniques. It’s what we do—all day, every day—so whether you’re worried about HIPAA compliance, GxP, load balancing, autoscaling, security or almost anything else, chances are we can say “been there, done that.” And that means we can get you to the cloud faster and more efficiently, while getting you set up to leverage the full power of the AWS cloud.
PAY DOWN TECH DEBT MID-MIGRATION
Migration is the perfect time to take a chunk out of your technical debt, but poorly planned migrations will simply perpetuate your tech debt headaches. We approach your migration strategically, making sure you’re integrating the right AWS services into your cloud architecture as you migrate. We’ll make sure you don’t take your problems with you and get you to the cloud debt-free.
OUR AWS CLOUD MIGRATION PROCESS
Every client engagement begins with a Strategic Consulting Services session with your key players to understand your overarching business goals and technical needs.
1. CONSULT: Technical Assessment
Every migration begins with a careful review of your existing infrastructure. Our team of Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers will review your existing assets with your subject matter experts and review all relevant documentation.
Typical focus areas include:
- DevOps Best Practices
- AWS Best Practices
- Reducing Technical Debt
- AWS Cost Optimization
- High Availability & Autoscaling
- Automation Capabilities
- Infrastructure as Code
- HIPAA/GxP Compliance in AWS
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Current Deployment Process
- Containers & Container Management
- Basic Security Best Practices
- AWS VPC Configuration
- Identity & Access Management
- Log Aggregation
- PCI Compliance in AWS
2. DESIGN: Solution Architecting
Our Solutions Architects provide strategic recommendations for migrating your infrastructure to the AWS cloud. Once a strategic framework has been approved, our team draws on their vast technical experience and working knowledge of the latest product enhancements to architect and design a specific solution to meet your technical needs and business objectives.
- Discuss high level recommendations and strategic direction
- Confirm specific technology selections are in alignment with the business
- Design the final cloud architecture and technical migration path
3. PLAN: Migration Project Proposal & Strategic Technology Plan
With the strategic framework and cloud architecture in place, we’ll develop a detailed project implementation plan for your migration. And because we design and build your AWS cloud environment with the future in mind, your migration plan is built as part of a broader Strategic Technology Plan for a durable and scalable cloud solution.
- Define a detailed scope of work for the migration
- Formulate your Strategic Technology Plan, your roadmap for continued enhancement
4. IMPLEMENT: Build & Migrate
Designing a solution is only half the battle; building the environment and successfully migrating an application is an entirely different challenge of its own. Our DevOps Engineers build out your AWS cloud environment and execute the migration plan with minimal downtime or service interruption.
- Build a flexible and secure environment in AWS
- Migrate applications and data with minimal service disruption
Migrating to the cloud is only the beginning.
To help you realize the full potential of the cloud’s ability to reduce your infrastructure costs while increasing the flexibility and power of your computing systems, we continue to work with you after the migration is complete, monitoring utilization and performance metrics and identifying ways to better align your cloud architecture with your business’s unique needs. We’ll help you:
- Automate infrastructure creation with infrastructure as code
- Setup development playgrounds and testing areas to leverage additional cloud technologies
- Rightsize instances and utilize RIs to optimize spend
- Ensure high availability at every tier of the architecture