IT, Sales, Marketing And DevOps Careers That Accelerate
Join Forces With Boston’s First Managed DevOps Company
As Boston’s premier Managed DevOps and Managed Cloud consulting firm, G2 employs some of the brightest DevOps Engineers, Solutions Architects and sales and marketing gurus in the nation.
We don’t offer “IT jobs.” We offer careers that accelerate. We help the best minds in technology grow their passion, realize their ambitions and take their career to the next level.
Our talent comes from all over, but every member of our team lives and breathes our core values:
- Create WOW Experiences
- Solve Problems
- Own the Outcome
- Build Cool Stuff
- Enjoy the Ride
If you’re talented, you’re motivated and you embody these values – in other words, if you’re awesome – G2 Tech Group wants you.
The Accelerators Need You
The Accelerators, our resident team of DevOps wizards and automation extraordinaires, grow larger (and more powerful) every day. G2 is on the hunt for the country’s smartest, most dedicated DevOps Engineers and Solutions Architects – in Boston and beyond.
But, to succeed in our mission, the Accelerators can’t go it alone. We need the industry’s most capable sales, marketing and administrative experts: People who are passionate about building something great, alongside great people.
- Principal Account Executive | Sales & Marketing
- Sr. Account Executive | Sales & Marketing
- Sr. Account Executive (Raleigh/Durham, NC) | Sales & Marketing
- Jr. DevOps Engineer | Service Delivery
- Sr. DevOps Solutions Architect (Boston, MA) | Service Delivery
- Sr. DevOps Solutions Architect (Remote in Raleigh, NC area) | Service Delivery
- Future Openings | Other
We Know Entrepreneurs
Although we’ve worked with clients from all walks of life, entrepreneurial, growth-stage businesses are our passion. Our Managed DevOps, Managed Cloud and technology consulting services focus on helping up-and-comers design, build, automate, monitor and manage their application or business on their dream cloud.
As a growing business, we understand our clients’ challenges and strive to overcome them, no matter what. Our commitment to our clients’ success – and the creativity, passion and flexibility that come with it – makes us an invaluable asset for clients, partners and vendors alike.
Enjoy the Ride
Fortune 500-Level Perks:
- Multiple, comprehensive medical plans
- Four weeks of paid time off per year
- Free, catered lunches every Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen, with foods YOU request
Elite Technology Culture:
- DJ booth, sound system and lighting
- Indoor putting and darts
- Team parties, outings and learning/development events
- Accessible, transparent CEO and leadership team
- Career opportunity on technology’s cutting edge